Site Logo Format Requirements
The Site Logo provides a key way to distinguish and brand your site.
- The only valid image format is .png
- Horizontal size should be 280 pixels.
- Vertical size should be 72 pixels.
- Site Logo must be named logo.png
Upload Logo to SharePoint
- Log onto the Pivotstream platform with the administrator credentials
- Go to the Admin Quick Links bar at the top of the page, then All Site Content
- Go to Style Library > Pivotstream > Images
- Click Add Document, browse for the logo.png file, then click OK.
- Once the logo is uploaded, go back to the main site. The logo will have populated the upper left corner. Sometimes it is necessary to refresh the page before it will populate. See below where I've replaced the Pivotstream logo with a picture of my sleeping dog.