Edit Report Menu Title
The Report Menu is displayed on the Pivotstream Homepage through a SharePoint Web Part called Hierarchy View. You can add a Title to the Report Menu by editing the Hierarchy View properties.
- Edit the page: Site Actions > Edit Page
- Use the drop-down arrow to the right of the title to edit the report web-part
- Edit the Title field in the Web-Part properties pane. Also check that the Chrome Type is set to Default. Click OK.
- Save and close the page
- The report title is now visible.
Create Expandable Menus
Expandable folders can be created to contain like content, and can be used to manage user access.
- Click the Workbooks link in the Admin Quick Links bar
- Click the Documents tab in the toolbar, then click New Folder.
- Add the folder name, and Save.
- You will see the new folder name in the list.
- Click the folder name and then click Add document. Navigate to the document you would like to upload. (see Publish PowerPivot Workbooks to the Pivotstream Platform)
- Once uploaded go back to the default site. You will see the expandable menu in the list. Note: This list shows up as closed by default.